Please Help Jette and Children Like Him Go Back to Camp Soaring Eagle This Summer
Jette is Fighting For His Life and Needs Your Help
• Last summer Jette attended Camp Soaring Eagle and met lots of other kids battling Ewing’s Sarcoma.
• This past September, Jette’s cancer came back with a vengeance and now he is fighting for his life.
• Jette is a fighter and one of the things helping him in his battle is his dream of going back to camp this summer.
• Please donate so Jette and 94 other seriously ill kids can go on Camp Soaring Eagle’s Trip to Paul Newman’s Camp in Connecticut
• Camp helps patients like Jette become kids again.
Join Pop-Up Sedona Gallery to help raise funds for Camper Jette. Please help Jette go back to camp this summer by purchasing a raffle ticket to be entered to win one of 12 fine art pieces. $10 each or 6 for $50. Pre-View Pieces Here.
The 4th Annual Tee It Up for Children’s Laughter Golf Tournament was held on May 4, 2013 at Legend Trail Golf Course in Scottsdale, Arizona. You can download your golfer pictures HERE!
Meet Brianne! Brianne and her parents had the opportunity to attend the Camp Soaring Eagle Family retreat at The Briar Patch Inn in Sedona. They spent four days with nine other families that have a child with cancer. Read about their incredible journey.
Camp Soaring Eagle provides year round, medically supervised, camping programs to children and family members from across Arizona with chronic and life threatening illnesses.